I feel like, everytime I visit my blog to add an entry, I am always apologizing for my long absence. And this time I owe you a huge apology since some of you might be waiting on the edge of your e-seat to see if you won the latest giveaway - a Baby Cakes headband.
I used Free Random Number Generator and, out of 12 entries, number 6 is the winner...congratulations AMY!!! I don't believe you left an email address but I believe you are following my FB page. I will post this announcement there as well. Contact Lauren directly through Baby Cakes to choose your colors and the size of your flower for your headband.
In other news, my brain is full of topics I want to chat with you about. But, lately I have had an abundance of work to do on this freelance event project as well as a teething baby girl that has really needed my undivided love and attention. And she is my first and most important boss!
My energy level has been pretty non-existent by the time I sit down to type. My typical day doesn't "end" until 9 or 9:30 and then I have to kick it into high gear to catch up on my project. My blog has taken more than the backseat...it is damn near in the trunk...or the trailer hitched to this constant moving car!
But I really want to get back into writing so I am going to try to fit it in tomorrow night post-baby-bedtime (depending on number of wake ups during the night). Here are some topics I want to discuss:
> Babies & TV's...
> Another Momma Truth - Postpartum Depression is REAL...what you may not know could hurt you!
> Is it true if you see one roach there are 100?
> What makes a house a home?
And so many other posts full of words that are rolling aimlessly around in my head.
I will do my best to be here tomorrow. I want to update H's blog as well! She has done SO MUCH since just last week when I posted! She is growing up so fast.
Thanks for you patience, my loyal loves. I will be here tomorrow (baby willing) to bore you with my nonsense!
CONGRATS AMY!
1 comment:
We love you Dawna so we will be here waiting when you get here! Poor baby H but remember it is only temporary. In fact, everything she will ever do in the whole process of "growing up" is only temporary. Hold on to it as long as you can because tis true...you will miss it when it's gone!
Post a Comment