Yes, I do believe it is official. The spider outside the back door is, in fact, dead. I looked again today and its legs seem a bit shriveled and it is in the same spot as yesterday. I think the reason I thought it had moved was because the shadow of the box next to the door was hiding it! Can you believe that I have already spent this much time worrying about it? Just had to give an update.
Oh, and you have heard of the gray area? Well, it is on the top of my head. Folks, I have some gray hair. Not a lot but enough. Man, is there any end to feeling old? What next? A bad knee? Oh, wait...
1 comment:
I think it's alive and just playing dead to come get you later on. That's not very nice of me is it? Whatever...I'm not being nice today and with that being said...Gurl you can skratch my itch!
Take that! =P
Yes...the grammar is supposed to be horrible. And yes I'm still in my poop garden, flinging away at the rose garden. Which of course has nothing to do with your vegetable/herb garden...
Post a Comment