The Housewife's Brood

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hello all! This is Dawna's Mom. She is unable to access the internet and wanted me to let you know. So far they've had a luxurious trip in the air, and have arrived at the marina. They got a briefing and walk through the boat by 5 p.m., had dinner, and took showers at the marina. In bed by 9:30 and up at 5 a.m. She emailed me at 6 a.m. this morning (3:oo p.m. Louisville time). They are going sailing today and she said she may even snorkel this time! I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Maharry Balls said...

I'm so happy they made it safely and are already enjoying themselves :) I really hope they do go snorkeling...I did it in Hawaii and had a blast even though at first I was terrified.

Can't wait to hear more about it!
Love you guys!!!