The Housewife's Brood

Monday, November 10, 2008

I got an email from my Kid--thought I'd share with you guys. Sounds like they're having a great time!

Hi Mom! We came back to the marina yesterday to have our fridge checked out and to get more supplies. They seem to have fixed the fridge! The engine was off all night and it is still frosty cold! Yay! I was hoping we wouldn't have to switch boats. We've grown to love Dreamer!Its overcast this morning with light showers. I'm not sure what the plan is for today. I really want to get out of the marina and explore more islands. And I want to get another good sail in today. We will get a weather report at 845 this am on our radio so I guess we will see. Just wanted to check in while I could. Tell everyone hello and let my blog fans know I will be there soon. We r having a GREAT time! Best vacation ever!!

1 comment:

Maharry Balls said...

COME HOME!!! I miss you!

Glad you guys are having fun! But seriously...come home already =P