Well, I don't have as much time as I thought I would between when T left to get Tay and when he will be back. I need to vacuum the house and get it to Tay base level. That means that everything is as clean as the house possibly be before she arrives to make her messes. It helps me clean up when she leaves if I am at a Tay base level.
Anyway, not much to share at this point anyway. I don't have time to snap pics of the garden or the busy bees in our Palo tree out front. But I promise to get those up here at weekend end. Of course this is easter weekend and, other than kids, Christians and Hallmark, there really isn't much in it for me. But I am looking forward to painting eggs and making cookies with the Tay pal. I am sure we will have a good time. We are going to tell her to set out her basket (she has a basket I got her a couple of years ago from Lillian Vernon that has her name stitched on the liner) Friday night so that the Easter Bunny can fill it on Saturday morning. I'm not sure how we are going to explain why he comes two days in a row - one here and one at her Mom's - but I really don't think she will care too much when she sees the goods!
My body has been feeling kinda weird lately. My girls are achy and I am having some cramping...I'm not saying it could be anything really. I guess, if AF is on schedule, she should be knocking on my door Tuesday or Wednesday of this next week. Of course, deep down, I am hoping she goes on a nine month vaca. But I am not getting my hopes up anymore. Plus I have some awesome projects I am working on that really helps keep my mind off things. I really shouldn't even be talking about any of this right now - I may jinx things. But that's just another thing going on right now.
T and I hit Walmart for the usual Thur grocery trip. He usually doesn't come with me because he is usually working. But he decided to come with me this time. The only thing that concerns me about T going with me is that he is a slow shopper. He has to analyze every bottle and tap/touch everything. But he did great this trip and we were out of there in a record hour timeframe!! I was very impressed.
Well, I hate to be so short, dull and otherwise non-entertaining but I must run to get my last bit of chores done. I sure would love a quick breather before the madness begins. Not sure if that will happen since I will be starting dinner as soon as T texts me 30 min out. Wish me luck!
Happy easter weekend - however you celebrate it and whatever it means to you....
2 comments:
I never had too much trouble beleiving in the Easter Bunny but i've always wondered why a rabbit would bring you eggs instead of something he's more familiar with. Bunnies have left things in my backyard but not once an egg! Easter has a real story behind it and Hallmark has a real price for it,so wheather you believe it or not, Sunday will be a celebration of something for most everybody. Happy Easter to us all and especially you...aaats,Love,DAD
....oh, by the way..in a previous entry i wasn't referring to Larry King-i was pokeing fun at your hero funny-man Bill Moyer (or ever how you spell it)..i feel toward him much as you say you feel toward organized religion..ha-ha..not just kidding. Have a great Easter and think fondly of those years long ago when you were Tay's age and we did the Easter Bunnie's work for him! aaats,L/DAD
Post a Comment